Oh maaaan I can't wait to wake up and have one for breakfast!! They smell soo good!! My husband had 2! yess!! I'm going to try mixing bananas in next time to mix it up ;)
Recipe Adapted from Taste of Home
Makes 12 muffins / about 147 calories each! yess!!
* 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 cup quick-cooking oats (I used old fashioned oatmeal)
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar ( I used light brown sugar)
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt ( I used vanilla yogurt)
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 1 cup fresh blueberries
* In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the egg, yogurt and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
* Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.