Holy MOLY! This was goood!!! My husband was like.. geeez this is soo good! That's what I like to hear baby, that's what I like to hear! And it's sooo easy, yall know I like easy mmmmmk!
Recipe Adapted from: food.com
If divided by 5 it's around 212.8 calories!! yess!! We got 6 slices out of it. I need to find a good side to go along with it... because the corn concoction I came up with was.. not good..
1. 1 lb 93% lean ground beef ( I used 93% lean ground turkey )
2. 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided ( We picked up some barbecue sauce in a jar at Spring Creek Barbecue!!)
3. 1/4 cup frozen chopped onions, pressed dry ( I used onion powder )
4. 1/4 cup italian seasoned breadcrumbs
2. large egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion powder, breadcrumbs, egg whites, and seasons of your choice in a large bowl( I didn't know what else to add... so I didn't..); mix well with hands.
3. Shape mixture into a loaf pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
4. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.